Lettings and Property Management
Whether you are an experienced landlord or just starting out REA Grimes has the knowledge to let your property quickly and work with you to ensure you secure the best rental income and suitable tenants in a time frame which suits you.
We have a team dedicated solely to lettings whom pride themselves in professionalism making your experience a less stressful and more pleasant one. We believe finding the most suitable tenants is paramount and is one of the biggest factors in ensuring a smooth stress free running tenancy.
We offer two levels of service:
- Let Only
- Full Management
- Offer a free valuation service so we can assess the open market value for your property.
- We thoroughly assess prospective tenants with reference & credit checks to minimise any risk.
- Supervised viewings.
- Generating a legally binding lease agreement (Residential Tenancies Act 2004)
- Generating a full inventory of the property.
- Securing one months rent (security deposit) and the first months rent in advance.
- Standing order set up for payment into landlords account.
- RTB registration
- BER Certificate
- Utility Transfers
- Lease renewal & rent review
- Ensuring landlords are fully compliant with PSRA
Additional Fully Managed
- All of the above in Let Only package
- Rent collection
- Maintenance and repairs arrangement
- Safety checks advise
- Twice annual inspections & landlord reports
- Key holding service
- RTB reminders
- End of tenancy inspection and deposit return advice
- Advise you on preparing your property for online advertising.
- Photograph property in its best light.
- Promote your property through daft.ie and www.myhome.ie as well as the REA Grimes website.
Our commitment to you is to ensure an excellent level of service and professionalism throughout the entire letting process and beyond. We can also advise on the value of your property should you wish to sell.
We have a large database of people registered to rent property just like yours and we would love to meet with you to discuss your property requirements.