• A recently refurbished family home located in the ever-popular development of Garden City.
• This is a much sought-after family orientated residential area in Ashbourne within walking distance of the town centre.
• The property extends to c. 114 m² (1,228sq ft.).
• Spacious light filled accommodation with new windows and a south facing low maintenance garden
• Private off-street parking to front for two cars on a new granite driveway.
• Prominent location at the head of a small cul de sac, in a quiet enclave of the estate.
• National award-winning tidy towns estate.
AccommodationEntrance Hallway: 4.32m x 1.92m - Bright entrance hallway with a semi solid wooden floor, coving, inset lights, heating thermostat, alarm panel.
Guest W/C: 1.62m x 1.35m - Guest w/c with tiled floors and walls, w/c, whb, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Living Room: 3.91m x 3.76m - Spacious living room located to the front of the property with semi solid wooden flooring, decorative coving on the ceiling, TV / data point, spot lights, solid fuel stove with a natural stone insert.
Kitchen/Dining: 3.75m x 8.51m - Entrance from entrance hallway to kitchen area a superb open plan family room. With many features including tiled floor. Country style kitchen complete with a host of built in units at floor & eye level, granite kitchen worktops, Neff double oven and hob integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and tiled splashback area.
Inner Hall: 1.66m x 0.91m - With tiled floors and decorative coving. Door to Guest W/C.
Utility/Bedroom 4: 3.19m x 2.39m - Plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled flooring, tiled skirting.
Landing: 3.36m x 2.0m - With laminate floors, pendant light and attic access.
Master Bedroom: 3.68m x 3.66m - Large master bedroom located to the rear of the property, laminate floor, inset lights, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.46m x 3.29m - Spacious double bedroom located to the front of the property, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, pendant light and a TV point.
Bedroom 3: 2.43m x 2.36m - Generous single room with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single pendant light.
Main Bathroom: 1.65m x 2.0m - Complete with W.C, W.h.b, double electric shower, floor to ceiling tiling, heated towel rail, inset lighting in a wet room style finish and a frosted window to gable.
Rear Garden: 10.20m x 10.10m
• Large landscaped rear garden.
• Raised Sandstone patio area.
• Two private parking spaces on a new granite driveway to front.
• South facing orientation to rear.
• Security light and outside tap.
• Built. 1979
• Area c. 114 m2 (1,228 sq.ft)
• Walking distance to Ashbourne town centre
• National Award-Winning Tidy Towns estate.