• A four-bedroom semi-detached home located in the renowned Archerstown Wood in Ashbourne
• This is a much sought-after family orientated residential area in Ashbourne
• Within walking distance of the town centre.
• West facing rear garden benefiting from the evening sun.
• The property extends to c. 128 sq.m. (1,378 sq. ft.)
• Externally the property includes a level lawned garden, paving slab patio, pedestrian access to the side with a spacious driveway with ample parking to front.
AccommodationEntrance Hallway: 5.0m x 2.59m - Spacious entrance hallway with coving & centre rose, Semi solid wooden flooring Data point, chrome switches / sockets, wooden Venetian blinds and alarm panel.
Guest W/C: Tiled floors with w/c, w/h/b, frosted window, wooden Venetian blinds, extractor fan and a single pendant light.
Living Room: 5.05m x 4.07m - Bright and spacious room located to the front of the property with a featured coal effect gas fireplace, Marble surround & mantle, semi solid flooring, wooden Venetian blinds, decorative coving and centre rose. TV point and double doors to the Kitchen / Dining Area. Chrome Switches / sockets.
Kitchen/Dining: 4.34m x 6.78m - Entrance from entrance hallway to kitchen area, a large kitchen/dining room. With many features including tiled floor and splash back, integrated single oven, plumbed for dishwasher, electric 4 ring electric hob, extractor fan, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit and floor, wall mounted kitchen units, breakfast bar and double French doors to the rear garden.
Utility: 1.5m x 1.4m - Plumbed for washing machine & dryer, window to gable end, wooden Venetian blinds, tiled floor, gas boiler, chrome switches / sockets.
Landing: (4.0m x 2.05m) & (0.95m x 1.53m( - Carpet floor, wooden Venetian blinds, attic access hatch window to gable.
Master Bedroom: (3.75m x 3.7m) & (1.01m x 0.92m) - Large master bedroom located to the front of the property with built in wardrobes, wooden venetian blinds , carpet floor, TV point and chrome switches / sockets.
En-suite: 1.76m x 1.69m - En-suite complete with W.C, W.h.b. Tiled floor and walls, power shower & extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 2.17m x 3.0m - Spacious bedroom located to the front of the property, wooden Venetian blinds, carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.68m x 3.59m - Generous double bedroom located to the rear of the property, wooden venetian blinds, carpet flooring and built in wardrobes, tv point.
Bedroom 4: 3.75m x 3.08m - Generous double bedroom located to the front of the property, carpet flooring, wooden venetian blinds and built in wardrobes.
Main Bathroom: 1.76m x 2.77m - Complete with W.C, W.h.b, bath with telephone shower attachment, floor to ceiling tiling, extractor fan & heated towel rail.
• Large lawned garden to rear (10.19m x 8.33m)
• Cobble lock driveway with ample room for parking
• West facing orientation
• Pedestrian side access
• Paved patio area
• Built 2010
• Area c. 128 m2 (1, 378 sq. ft)
• Red brick façade
• Well maintained gardens
• Double glazed windows
• Water : Mains with water softener installed.
• Kingspan solar tubes fitted to the roof.
• Heating: Gas Fired Central Heating.
• Waste : Mains.