** Offers in Writing by 16th July 2019 ** Contact the selling agent for full details
REA GRIMES ARE delighted to offer this residential portfolio to the summer market with vacant possession and no prior rental history.
• An excellent opportunity to acquire a residential portfolio providing 7 town centre apartments located in the commuter town of Ashbourne, Co Meath
• All residential units are currently vacant with an OMRV of €123,600pa.
• Annual Service Charges payable to Bohan Hyland in the sum of €13,393 pa
• Net Income of €110,207pa
• 1 unit was never occupied, 5 units are vacant since 2012 & one is vacant since 2016
• Three apartments located in Killegland Hall, 2 apartments located in Killegland House and 2 apartments located in The Courtyard.
• Generously proportioned residential units from 65m2 to 80m2 offering spacious accommodation
• Located in the vibrant town centre of Ashbourne, Co Meath and strategically located 5 minutes from the M2, 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, 15 minutes from Blanchardstown and 40 minutes from Dublin City Centre
• Car parking is available with underground parking for each apartment
• Available rental stock continues to fall leading to upward pressure on rents
• Asking Price €1,250,000 reflecting a reversionary yield of 8.11% after standard costs
• Sold as seen with furniture included and electricity will be connected
• VAT – Price quoted excludes VAT (if applicable)
Accommodation• The Courtyard - 2 apartments comprising 1 X 3 Bed & 1 X 2 Bed apartments
• The House – 2 apartments comprising 2 X 2 bed apartments
• The Hall – 3 apartments comprising 3 X 2 bed apartments
Schedule of accommodation is available upon request