REA GRIMES are now seeking to hire a suitable candidate to cover maternity leave for our Office Manager for 6-9 months. This role is full time and based at the Skerries Office.
REA Grimes is a mixed practice and our services include residential new homes, second hand sales, commercial & land sales, valuations and lettings and management services. We are a family business with a flat structure and are looking for the right candidate with a positive can do attitude.
The role and responsibilities required for the position are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Our temporary Office Manager needs to be strong in MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
Experience with CRM system in the past to maintain up to date, accurate information continually
- Highly organised and motivated individual to oversee office operations
- Keeping adverts up to date (in office and online) and in office organisation
- Diary management and liaising with co-workers, clients and third parties (valuers/surveyors etc)
- Managing the administration of Valuations
- Excellent telephone skills required
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from initial phone calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor and buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations and repeat business.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in our areas and community
- Assistance with preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
- Experience on packages & platforms including Canva, I-movie, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram are an added benefit
- Proficient in MS office packages; Excel and Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent telephone communication skills, organised and uses initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
If this is a role of interest to you please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com