** 2 Bed Apartments will extend to approximately 70 Sq M (753 Sq Ft) From €265,000 **
** 3 Bedroom Duplex will extend to approximately 122 Sq M (1,318 Sq Ft) From €345,000 **
REA Grimes and Savills New Homes are pleased to introduce the Turnstone at Barnageeragh Cove, a brand new development consisting of 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplex homes coming to the market in Spring 2020.
The homes at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Ltd. With ‘A’ rated BER certificates, fitted kitchens, tiled and fitted bathrooms, in-built wardrobes and painted throughout, the homes at Barnageeragh Cove offer a generous specification as standard, allowing homeowners to move into their new properties quickly and begin the next chapter!
Barnageeragh Cove offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new home in a stunning seaside setting, enjoying spectacular views over the bay and located just minutes from Skerries town.
These elegant contemporary properties are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering cobbled pathways providing residents with a soothing environment where the sea air and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
– Impressive well-designed 2 & 3 bedroom apartments & duplex
– Interior designs maximise space and ensure natural light is carried throughout each property
– High quality kitchens, each fitted with high quality integrated kitchen appliances
– Contemporary High Style wardrobes by ‘Bedroom Elegance’ as per show house
– Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling
– Air to Water Heat Pump Central Heating System
– Each property comes with designated parking
– 10 year Guarantee Scheme
– BER ‘A’ Rating
– Pendant light fittings and generous amounts of sockets provided, some with integrated USB . Electrical specification as per show house
– Each home is wired for intruder alarm
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.