REA GRIMES is delighted to offer to the market – 70 Deerpark, Ashbourne Co Meath. A charming five-bedroom detached property. This family home is located in the ever popular residential development of Deerpark, within a cul de sac location and within walking distance of Ashbourne Town and its many amenities including schools, sports clubs, ample shopping and leisure facilities. The M50 and Dublin Airport are also within a short drive.
70 Deerpark enjoys a generous and well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 180 Sq m / 1,945 sq ft (incl detached garage) and includes a entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining, ulility room, office/playroom and guest W.C.. On the first floor are five bedrooms (master en-suite) and main family bathroom.
Externally the property includes a south private and mature garden and large detached garage to the rear, off-street parking with side gate.
This superb family home is sure to attract interest and won’t stay on the market long.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact
REA Grimes on 01 835 0392 or email: lynn.crampton@reagrimes
Accommodation• Well-maintained bright family home.
• BER D1
• Built in 1990
• Oil fired central heating controlled by Climote control
• Water softer and filter
• Alarm with sensor beams
• Sought-after residential development of Deerpark,
• Double glazed windows
• Solid oak doors
• Private south facing garden
• Large detached garage
• Within walking distance of Ashbourne main street and all local amenities
• Easy access to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport and surrounding areas via the M2/ M1/ M50
• Viewing highly recommended with REA GRIMES