REA Grimes have a dedicated independent valuations department specialising in all aspects of property valuations. Our highly qualified and experienced staff are experts in bank and independent valuations with the guarantee of a quick turnaround time. We understand that valuations are a fundamental part to a business and form many business decisions be it from an owner occupier or investors perspective.
We are on the panels of ALL major lending institutions and have worked closely with many investment houses to provide a variety of valuation services. Our team is skilled and experienced in the valuing of residential and commercial assets at open market value, value in repair, taking into account special assumptions, alternative uses and forced sale valuations.
With our vast experience of the Dublin, Meath and North County Dublin markets we have built up a strong professional reputation with our working colleagues and with the lending institutions alike.
Our areas of expertise encompass Residential and Commercial Valuations:
- We are on all valuation panels of lending institutions
- Valuations for accounting purposes and open market purposes
- Valuations for secured lending purposes
- Probate Valuation
- Valuations for Litigation purposes
- Loan book valuations and review of assets for both purchasers and vendors
- Valuation for CPOs
- Development Appraisals – Residual valuations
Contact Andrew O’Driscoll for a Valuation Quote